Stichting Digital Education Africa Network
Fiscal number: 8101.54.316
Dutch Chamber of Commerce: 34154419
Stimulate the use of Internet and ICT among companies and institutions in non-Western countries.
Three to five-year policy
Our policy for the coming years is:
- to further specialise on digital education solutions and the supportive network;
- to expand our geographic scope;
- to increase our service delivery to schools with local partners;
- to create a broader financial base for our activities.
The general policy of DEAN is:
- All initiatives should be able to sustain themselves without depending on long-term financial support.
- Our focus is on the middle class.
- Our focus is on digital education.
- We work as much as possible with local staff and knowledge.
Board and compensation policy
The actual board composition and our compensation policy can be found in our most recent annual report.